YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 24 April 2011

Hello fellow Stardollians!




Well, some of you might know me from blogging here before. Others.. Probably not. I haven't written a post in a very long time, and to that, I do apologize. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So there has been some changes to our broadcasting system. You can now write in your own language, and it costs less! Now it costs 3sd to send a broadcast in your own language. It still costs the regular 5sd to send one in English though.
For any of you guys wondering, this is Norwegian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another thing, I just wanted to write about the new LE collection. I have never really collected LE, since I personally think it's a bit overpriced for what it is. Here are some pictures.
What do you guys think of the new broadcasting? Do you like LE this season?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment